Friday, April 23, 2010

Sisters....

After an exhausting afternoon at the park we came home to let two little girls have a little room time. About twenty minutes later we hear, a very surprising noise, a noise that makes us go investigate to see what mischief those girls are causing. The noise? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Not even a remote giggle to confirm my fears that they were pulling all the wipes out of a newly opened wipe box or smearing their hair with my entire tube of lip gloss. (By the way, you want anymore fun "twin toddler stories" you have come to the right gal! I'll tell you about when they took all the clothes out of their dresser drawers....that was fun!) Dead silence. Any mom knows that is only a recipe for one thing....trouble. Well, me and my mom headed upstairs to check on the little culprits. We opened the door, there were no trace of my sisters. Under the beds, nothing. I opened the closet door, and what do you know? There they were...sleeping. Each was laying on her pillow, on top of a pile of shoes, sucking her fingers. Cute! So, I posted a picture of it. They look pretty darn cute.



1 comment: