Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mothers Day!

I'm sorry this is a day late but, anyway better late then never, right?
Well, Happy Mothers Day to all the moms out there, I hope you had a great day yesterday. I just wanted to talk a little bit and say a few things about what I appreciate about my mom.

Mom, I love you so much! I'm getting more and more thankful for your example as I get older. Thank you for being a faithful example of a godly woman to me. I enjoy taking long walks and talking to you...sometimes serious, other times not so much! Thank you for being an example in how you honor Dad. I hope you were honored by yesterday, because you deserve it. I want to be like you, mom, I really do. You're amazing, I'm so glad God gave me to you.

Happy Mothers Day!
Love, Kailyn

No comments:

Post a Comment