Friday, September 30, 2011

Week with the Cousins

On a happier note we had a great time with our family, some of which we have not seen in six years. We took lots of pictures and so everyday I'll post a few pictures to tell you more about the happier moments of our trip. Today there's a lot of pictures because I'm introducing each of my cousins. The only one missing is Jared because we didn't have time to take a picture of him.

Claire...obviously.


Little Ashley.


This is Sabrina, she's the oldest from my dad's sister. She's 14 almost 15. Her younger brother, Jared is 9.



This is Daniel. He's 13, three months younger than me. He's the oldest from my dad's brother.


This is Matthew. He's the youngest from my dad's brother. He's 9.


This is me. :)


Emily...she thinks she's really cool.


Juliana...the middle girl from my dad's brother age 11.


Cade, with his "peace" sign.


So those are my cousins from my dad's family! More pictures to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment