Monday, March 15, 2010

More of my adventures in the wrestling world!

I guess a lot of you have seen Cade's wrestling videos! He did pretty well! (I mean, win a gold at your first match, pretty good!) :) But I mean, gold medals can be over-rated. Let's continue the saga of Kailyn's adventures at the wrestling match!

....and so here we are, continuing the attempts of Kailyn, (sometimes successful) to entertain herself as she waits for wrestling matches. Well, we got there at 11:30, early enough to start weigh-in, but turns out they are doing the heavier weight class first, going down to the lowest one, which Cade is in. So, we got to watch some 100 pound boys, (and one girl) wrestle each other. By the way, girls and wrestling, I'll save that for another post! Of course, I didn't watch the whole thing. I took Emily and Ashley on a walk. On it we learned some very useful information....

1. You can go up to a lady and she will give you some food
2. Yelling does not work when Ashley runs away.
3. Bathrooms are very interesting places, partly because you press a button and water comes out, and these long pieces of paper come out of this machine.
4. There are lots of people to get handouts from, while waiting to watch Cade.
5. At a public place your sister is much more apt to do random stuff, such as teaching you to slide down the handrail!
Yes, there was no one around, and I was very bored, so I copied the idea from several fourth graders standing around. (Not a very smart idea!) So, Emily was sliding down, when Mrs. Long, (Logan wrestles with Cade) starts walking up the stairs. Oops! "Um, hi, what are you doing?" "Emily and I were just playing...."

Well, anyway, maybe you can apply these wonderful tidbits of info to your personal sports life. (or your brother's.)

No comments:

Post a Comment