Saturday, March 6, 2010

My job in the wrestling world!

Today I was schooled in what my job is in the wrestling world. The answer: to cheer at the appropriate moments, to support my brother, and to never, at any moment, under any circumstances, give some of my personal counsel to him. He was supposed to be warming up, and I thought he hadn't warmed up nearly enough, so I took it upon myself to tell him that he should be on the mat practicing instead of sitting on the bleachers with me. As you might guess, this lovingly meant counsel was not exactly appreciated.

As you can see, all of us girls had our different methods of entertaining ourselves.

Ashley.... Entertained herself by walking up and down the stairs next to the bleachers.

Emily.... Was entertained by asking to be taken on walks, stealing fruit snacks from a little boy next to us, and eventually joining Ashley on her quest to lose weight by walking up and down the stairs.

Claire.... Enjoyed walking with Emily, following my dad around, and wearing Cade's wrestling t-shirt when he went onto the mat.

Kailyn.... Read some books that she had already read three times, repeatedly checked the clock, complained about how we had gotten there way too early and how she was claustrophobic, begged money from Grandma, and pestered her nervous brother with questions about when he was going to be wrestling.
I wasn't exactly the model sister today.

Anyway, he did great, and won two out of three of his one minute matches! I posted a clip of his third match which he did win!

Cade's Wrestling Meet from Roland Sanchez on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed! Would really like to watch sometime, so please let me know when he wrestles again. He really threw that young chap down. Way to go Cade. J.D.

    ReplyDelete